Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunshine State...

So, gotta tell ya...I feel pretty good today. I dont know why really. But, I broke out of my funk. Feels good. I was sorting through some old CDs yesterday and broke out some Eric Clapton. I was listen to his version of an old blues classic "Nobody knows you when your down and out". Thats all I got to say about that....

Got a job interview on Friday. Its back in the cell phone business and not really what I want to do....but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. I gotsta get dat pay-pa! I really want to be back in the wine business. I think. Who knows. I really have enjoyed not working up to this point, but now Im getting a really bad case of cabin fever and the down-n-outs. Took way longer for that to happen than I thought. Of course, I need the scratch also.

Im gonna try to attach a video of that song. I found a great version of it by Carla Bruni. She is good 'n stuff.



<3

CB

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mama! I got the job and should start training on Monday. Thx for asking!

    ReplyDelete